Originally posted 2017-03-11 17:00:13.
St. Patrick’s Day Popcorn
I was browsing the recipe section on Pinterest this morning, and came across this little gem. It is definitely something to try and make with the kids. It’s also bright and just in time for Saint Patrick’s Day!
What you’ll need:
- 1 package of chocolate candy melts in shades of green
- Popcorn 1-2 bags of favourite brand/ or pop kernals in popcorn maker
- 1 package of white chocolate candy melts
- St. Patrick’s Day sprinkles
- Green M&M’s
- Microwave the melts for 30 seconds, stir until blended
- Drizzle the melts on the popcorn and toss to make the green chocolate covered popcorn.
- Drizzle the white chocolate candy melts over the popcorn
- Top with St. Patrick’s day sprinkles and green mint M&Ms.
I hope you all enjoy this quick and easy recipe!