Originally posted 2016-10-07 17:00:40.
At the end of September I found this amazing Instagram post from @pageflutter on a 6-Word Story Challenge! I was so excited I met with @theClumsyPixie and told her all about it. We decided to share the challenge with our Facebook group Geeks Love Stories and we have had such a fun first week of October writing our stories! Check them out below!
Day 1: Undead
- Undead lonely zombie looking for romance.
- Undead empty soul still walks upright
- Undead but not undone. Hunting revenge.
- Undead boyfriends are better than none
- Empty room but the mirror isn’t.
- Undead, she shambles toward family, “Coffeeeeeee!”
- Undead, a vampire, why me?
- Stopped once, never again. Undead…
- Undead unrest under the bed, Unsleepy!
Day 2: Trick
- Trick me again and you cry.
- Fools, the trick is on them!
- The trick wasn’t disappearing but reappearing.
- The treats are the real trick
- Trick me twice, shame on me
- Trick! Trick! Trick! WOAH! Nice one.
- Trick-r’-treat, smell my… Hey! No licking!
- Learn the trick? Live the lie.
Day 3: Treat
- Treat me right, stay I might.
- Treats are not always sweets.
- Mom, this treat tastes like brains!
- New pair of shoes, a treat!
Day 4: The Scream
- The scream of delight: more kittens!
- The scream, the pain! Brain freeze.
- Echoes of pain left me breathless
- That’s when I heard the scream.
- The scream emanated from all around.
Day 5: Witch’s Brew
- Witch’s brew is the best wine.
- Witch’s Brew, which is witch brewed.
- Witch’s Brew, always empty, never full
- Baby drinks witch’s brew, silence falls.
- “What is this?” “It’s witch’s brew.”
Day 6: Entombed
- Entombed inside his own mind forever.
- Entombed alone, but who keeps screaming?
- Entombed in dark chocolate. Dreamy noms.
- Entombed in poo, the kernel wiggled.