Originally posted 2016-10-17 17:00:29.
Interview with a Character – Episode 16 – Cartoon Dads
If this is your first time here, you’re going to want to catch up with the previous episodes!
This week, we’re interviewing the following characters:
Homer Simpson, Peter Griffin, and Bob Belcher:
2. What is your least favorite word?
3. What turns you on creatively, spiritually or emotionally?
BB: Ingredients. Wait, should I say my wife?
4. What turns you off creatively, spiritually or emotionally?
HS: Burns. No, Selma and Thelma.
BB: Jimmy Pesto.
5. What sound or noise do you love?
HS: Bart choking. Duff can opening. Maggie laughing. Yeah, that one.
PG: My own laugh.
BB: Burgers sizzling.
6. What sound or noise do you hate?
HS: hearing Burns say “Excellent.”
PG: Mr. Pewterschmidt saying anything.
BB: Jimmy Pesto saying anything.
7. What is your favorite curse word?
HS: D’oh! *looks around for Marge* This is a trick, right?
PG: Son of a…
8. What profession other than your own would you like to attempt?
HS: Brewery worker.
PG: Beer sampler instead of Brewery worker.
HS: you work in a Brewery?
PG: yeah, but it’s no fun. I work in the billing department. I wasn’t allowed to be naked around the beer vats anymore.
HS: But is it Duff Beer?
PG: No, that is horse piss. I drink Pawtucket Patriot Beer.
HS: That is swill I wouldn’t even wash my hair with!
PG: *ignoring Homer* I would be an arsonist for the Duff Beer factory.
HS: (cries out in shock)
BB: ((ignoring both)) Gardener.
PG: I can introduce you to my father in law. He won’t pay you much, but he has flowers all over his estate.
BB: Sorry, I meant a vegetable garden.
BB & PG together: Ewwwww!
9. What profession would you not like to do?
HS: Cleaning up after the kids like Marge does.
PG: Cleaning up after Quagmire.
BB: Cleaning up after Jimmy Pesto.
10. If Heaven exists, what would you like to hear God say when you arrive at the Pearly Gates?
HS: Are you sure I’m heading up there?
PG: Sweet, I finally get to find out what the caramilk secret is.
BB: Welcome, Bob. Sorry you won’t see Louise again.