Originally posted 2016-08-15 17:00:28.
Interview with a Character – Phenomenal Fems Episode
If this is your first time here, you’re going to want to catch up with the previous episodes!
This week, we’re interviewing the following characters:
What is your favorite word?
BW: Why do you need to know this intel?
2. What is your least favorite word?
BW: Who sent you? Was it SHIELD? The Czechs? I did not agree to this line of questioning.
3. What turns you on creatively, spiritually or emotionally?
ER: Knowing no more eggs will be carried and no more humans will be host to them.
BW: *smiles but says nothing, though you swear you see the “B” letter form on her lips*
4. What turns you off creatively, spiritually or emotionally?
MP: An untidy, unruly mess.
ER: Bishop. *shudders* I hate synthetics.
BW: *looks around cautiously* I’d prefer not to say.
5. What sound or noise do you love?
MP: Children’s laughter.
ER: Aliens dying.
BW: Freshly loaded magazines clicking into my guns.
6. What sound or noise do you hate?
ER: Mother’s hiss. *violently shudders*
BW: Bru…Nothing. Nothing bothers me. Move on.
7. What is your favorite curse word?
MP: Why must a practically perfect in every way person want or need to swear?
ER: Oh, I doubt you want to hear what I can say when I’m really angry.
BW: It’s in Russian, and I doubt you can find a proper translator to do it justice.
8. What profession other than your own would you like to attempt?
MP: Chimney Sweep.
ER: I’m doing the only job I want to do – ridding the universe of these foul creatures.
BW: Wouldn’t you like to know.
9. What profession would you not like to do?
MP: Bank owner.
ER: Biologist tasked with studying the eggs.
BW: *sniffs dramatically* I could do anything. Anything.
10. If Heaven exists, what would you like to hear God say when you arrive at the Pearly Gates?
MP: My sweet practically perfect in every way little sister is home!
ER: I’m so sorry.
BW: *remains silent, but looks very serious off into the distance.*