Originally posted 2016-06-28 12:00:28.
This recipe is one of my favourites, and in fact I just made it last night for my husbands birthday dinner. We all enjoy it, and it’s easy to make.
I hope everyone enjoys!
- -lb of bacon
- -4 skinless, boneless chicken breasts
- 3/4 cup Barbecue sauce
- 1 cup shredded Monterrey Cheddar cheese
- 1/2 cup Mild Cheddar cheese or mozza cheese shredded
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F
- Cook bacon in Skillet, until crispy
- Cook chicken breasts in skillet ( or in oven ) Your preference. 20 Minutes
- Remove cooked chicken and pour barbecue sauce on all pieces.
- Top with two slices of bacon each ( or wrap with bacon )
- Sprinkle desired amount of cheese on top of chicken and bacon. Covering each piece
- Cook in preheated oven for 30 minutes.
- ( You can add more or less Barbecue sauce to each piece of chicken, as well as bacon or cheese.
Enjoy this simple recipe.
~Azeroth Mommy ~