Originally posted 2015-10-31 17:00:20.
Lately on my FB account I’ve been finding these awesome quick recipes for slow cooker meals. Working all the time and barely being home, I’m finding that the slow cooker (crock pot) is the way to go some days.
The original recipe is here on their page Tasty Facebook
- Peppers (I used 1 red, 1 yellow, 1 orange and half a green)
- Onion (I used one large onion)
- 2 lbs of Chicken
- 2 TBSP Taco / Fajita seasoning
- 4 Garlic Cloves chopped
- Lime juice (I used 1 lemon too)
- 1 can diced Tomatoes
- Package of fajita wraps
- Layer 1/2 of the peppers on the bottom of the slow cooker, then 1/2 of the onion.
- Layer chicken on top of the peppers and onions
- Sprinkle with taco seasoning. Flip and sprinkle other side of chicken with taco seasoning.
- Add chopped garlic and lime/ lemon juice
- Pour diced tomatoes on top.
- Repeat with layer of peppers and onions, lime juice.
- Cover and cook on high for 3-4 hours.
- Serve on your wraps with your fav toppings. ( I used lettuce, cheese and ranch dressing)
These were fast and easy and delicious 🙂 We had some leftovers too.