Originally posted 2015-12-16 12:00:11.
On my days off, I love to make dinner in the crock pot. Recipes tend to be easy and I can just let them simmer away all day while we go about our activities.
What you’ll need:
- 2 lbs of chicken breasts thawed.
- Small bag of white potatoes. ( I bought a bag of mixed small potatoes )
- Bag of baby carrots
- Two cans of cream of chicken soup
- 1/2 cup water
- Powdered Ranch salad dressing
- 1 cup of milk
- Cut potatoes and carrots up ( diced ) or leave them whole…. it comes down to preference.
- Line the bottom of crockpot with veggies
- Place thawed chicken breasts on top of diced veggies in crock pot
- In separate bowl empty ranch powder mix, stir in 1 cup of milk, as well as both cans of soup. Whisk
- Pour wet mixture on top of chicken and veggies.
- Cover and turn on high for 4 hours or low for 7-8 hours