Originally posted 2011-04-07 08:43:18.
So I mentioned yesterday how I felt frustrated and lost with being a resto druid at this time and that since I do not have a lot of time to play I will need to narrow down my focus so that I can get the most out of my play time. I decided to create a to-do list for her so that i can better follow these steps and get to be a better resto druid again.
- Look up and compare best specs. There are many sites that are saying which spec is the best, and currently I am running: 8/2/31 and I am really not sure if this is the best or most effective.
- Research gear. I have a list of the best pre-raid gear, but I need to find it and print it out!
- Figure out the best healing rotation.
- Relearn mana costs and efficiency.
- DO DUNGEONS. This is a must. I need better gear so I need to get on and play! Not play alts…
- Try to get into guild raids for gear. They will help me get some gear so I can become better.
- Play, play, and play some more. This is hard with the baby, but I can play during naps…I hope!
Looks like I need help kicking my butt into gear!