I figured I’d add a recipe of my favourite flavouring before I get into holiday recipes for December!
Here’s what you’ll need for Pumpkin Spice Dump Cake
- 16 ounces pumpkin puree
- 13 ounces evaporated milk
- 2 teaspoons pumpkin pie spice
- 4 eggs
- 1 1⁄2 cups sugar
- 18 1⁄2 ounces yellow cake mix
- 1 cup butter, melted
- 1 cup pecans, chopped
- Mix pumpkin, evaporated milk, spice, eggs and sugar. Pour into ungreased 9×13 pan. Sprinkle with dry cake mix. Next sprinkle with melted butter. Top with pecans, or whipped cream. ( Optional )
- Bake at 350 degrees for 40-45 minutes or until firm. May take a little longer.
Super easy, and it doesn’t take a ton of time!