At the end of September I found this amazing Instagram post from @pageflutter on a 6-Word Story Challenge! I was so excited I met with @theClumsyPixie and told her all about it. We decided to share the challenge with our Facebook group Geeks Love Stories and we have had such a fun first week of October writing our stories! Check them out below!
Day 7: Haunted mansion
- Haunted mansion atop Creeperville’s highest hill.
- Walls creak, doors open, its haunted!
- Haunted mansion…Gah! Total empty here.
Day 8: Nevermore
- Nevermore will I bet a raven.
- Nevermore did she feel alone again
- Grinning, she gazed into the abyss…
- Nevermore and neverless. Perfect balance found.
Day 9: Dungeon
- In, the dungeon, the mighty dungeon…
- Darkest dungeons are always the most full
Day 10: The Horseman
- The horseman rode swiftly through town.
- The horseman rode a pale steed.
- The horseman rode, head in hand.
- The horseman came to town, finally.
Day 11: Corpse bride
- Squealing happily at his Corpse Bride.
- The Corpse Bride no longer waited.
- Farmer Pa said, “Choose! Corpse / Bride.”
Day 12: Jack-o-lantern
- Jack-o-lantern with the face of Bowie.
- His smile was like a jack-o-lantern
- Jack-o-lantern old and dried. Election night.
Day 13: The Undertaker
- The undertaker: caught drinking embalming fluid.
- The undertaker whistled happily at work.
- Down the lane came the undertaker.