At the end of September I found this amazing Instagram post from @pageflutter on a 6-Word Story Challenge! I was so excited I met with @theClumsyPixie and told her all about it. We decided to share the challenge with our Facebook group Geeks Love Stories and we have had such a fun first week of October writing our stories! Check them out below!
Day 21: It’s alive!
- Then she cried, “It’s alive!”
- “Its’s alive!” the smitten zombie shrieked.
- “It’s alive” she screamed in horror!
Day 22: Seance
- Seance scene in Beetlejuice is hilarious.
- This seance surely had to work!
- Spookay floating tambourines make no seance!
Day 23: Mr. Bones
- “Mr Bones and me, tell” wait……
- I missed yesterday’s show: Mr. Bones!
Day 24: Goblins
- Goblins of Gringotts have creepy nails.
- Are groups of goblins a gobble?
- The goblins are art king the castle!
Day 25: Widow’s curse
- Widow’s curse is the finest perfume.
- Widows curse haunts the empty house
- Widow’s curse lifted by new love.
Day 26: Ghost Child
- Ghost child was borne in shadows.
- The ghost child plays in peace
- Ghost child loves watching Spirited Away.
Day 27: In the Cemetery
- In the cemetery, we made videos.
- I walk alone in the cemetery